To produce a surgeon who is highly competent and confident in performing surgical
procedures, and thereby mitigate the risk of complications
- Providing international guidance on surgical training, to allow surgeons achieve competence by following pre-defined, standardized pathways
- Wide-spreading SISE standards globally with courses, events and dedicated study programmes, to raise the level of urological care throughout Europe and beyond
- National implementation of courses with international standards
- Creating an international network of certified trainers and training centers
- Collecting data to improve the educational system by certification, provide new quality benchmarks and finally increase patient safety.
- Contributing to the determination of European urological health care policies